[Neocp_artsats] C35HW61 = Spektr-RG = 2019-040A

Bill Gray pluto at projectpluto.com
Sun Sep 18 18:36:17 EDT 2022

    As above.  I've submitted an ID to MPC and have updated the TLEs on
my Web site and at GitHub.

    This object maneuvered only a few months ago,  and I didn't expect
it to do so again quite this soon.   It usually maneuvers every four
months or so,  to keep itself in its (unstable) halo orbit at the
Earth-Sun L2 point.  It was "discovered" by ATLAS as A10Ilbj in July,
and before that by CSS as C7G1KA2 in March,  and by CSS as C2Q00W1 in
December... you get the idea : each time it maneuvers,  it ends up on NEOCP.

-- Bill