[Neocp_artsats] C326P01 = previously found ETBO

Bill Gray pluto at projectpluto.com
Thu Apr 28 14:46:43 EDT 2022

    Specifically,  it's A10GDux = A10GRKA = C2ZQ5P1,  about 0.6 degrees
off prediction.  It really should never have gotten on NEOCP.  However,
for each object,  there's a "search distance" (my guess of how far off
prediction it might get).  That value was set to 0.2 degrees for this
object,  which is _way_ too low for an ETBO;  they often get blown a few
degrees off prediction.

    I've fixed this,  and updated TLEs to include the new data.  Anybody
using sat_id should see the fix the next time they 'git pull' the TLEs.
(Along with several newly-linked bits of junk... I'd recommend just
running 'git pull' at least daily.  I add a new object maybe once a
week,  either from NEOCP or from the MPC's artsat file.)

-- Bill